A clinical study was carried out to determine the effectiveness of Cryoskin over the course of 5 sessions. The study was carried out with 16 participants at the Societé Francaise d’Accreditation Santé in Paris, France by Dr. Phlippe Blanchemaison.
15 out of 16 of those studied experienced a significant reduction in waistline measurement. This group of 15 subjects showed an average reduction of 1.85 inches. Ultrasound scans showed that the average reduction in subcutaneous fat (fat under the skin) was 18.96% in the treated area.
Less Fat. But How Much Less?
These results show how much the appearance of fat and cellulite were reduced according to clinical observation methodology.
- % Reduction in Cellulite Without Pinching
- % Reduction in Cellulite With Pinching
- % Reduction of Fat on Belly
How Effective Is Cryoskin?
100% of those studied experienced improved skin quality, 87.5% experienced a positive reshaping effect and 43.8% of people appeared less fat overall. Interviews with participants found similar results.
The Cryoskin study included clinically accepted methods of interviewing subjects to see how they felt about the results. Although some were worried that the treatment would be painful, in fact the majority of people found it to be relaxing.
- Found the treatment to be more effective than other similar types
- Would like to engage in regular treatments
- Felt that the treatment was worth the time invested
- Found the treatment relaxing