Scientists discovered many years ago that LED lights used at certain wavelengths can help many skin conditions including acne, hyperpigmentation (dark spots), lines and wrinkles, age spots, kill bacteria and so much more.
Here’s how it works: The LED light works by releasing the light onto the skin to stimulate specific responses. Each color works to stimulate the skin differently. So it is important that you determine what skin condition you want to improve so that the correct light is used.
This machine also has microcurrent connections that can be used to stimulate and lift the muscles in the face.
Read below to get information on how the microcurrent works as well as each LED color that can be used to give you the results you desire.
7 Different Lights & Microcurrent Therapy
One of the most effective wavelength ranges fall under that of Red light, renowned for improving blood flow, stimulating the production of energy within body cells, decreasing inflammation, and giving the skin a much younger look and feel.
BENEFITS OF RED LIGHT THERAPY
- Increases energy production in cells
- Encourages production of elastin, collagen, and fibroblasts
- Softens lines and wrinkles in all areas of the face (forehead, around eyes, around mouth)
- Alleviates acne by reducing inflammation
- Speeds up any healing processes in the skin
- Increases nutrient supply in the areas it affects
- Supports hydration in the skin by relieving dry skin
- Reduces age spots and sun damage by stimulating cellular activity
Blue LED light has been proven to use powerful antibacterial properties to kill acne-causing bacteria, thus preventing and treating acne at the same time. Helping to successfully treat active breakouts, prevent future breakouts, and help plump the appearance of lines and wrinkles, blue light has a variety of applicable uses. Blue light also helps to purify the skin, stabilize oil glands, and soothe inflammation.
BENEFITS OF BLUE LIGHT THERAPY
- Eliminates bacteria without damaging the skin
- Prevents breakouts
- Achieves brighter and clear skin
- Softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Calms the skin
- Oxygenates the skin
People with sensitive skin will benefit from the soothing and calming effect of Yellow light therapy. If you are looking for a solution for skin conditions such as UV radiation damage, rosacea, flushing, redness, and inflammation, yellow light therapy is the right choice for you- and the best part is that there is no downtime required.
BENEFITS OF YELLOW LIGHT THERAPY
- Enhances immunity
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Improves hyperpigmentation
- Reduces the appearance of redness, inflammation, and swelling
Green LED light has a calming effect on the skin and has been proven to assist in reducing melasma and other issues of skin discoloration. The wavelengths of the green LED light target melanocytes, or melanin-producing cells in the bottom layer of the epidermis. By targeting melanocytes, excess melanin is blocked from traveling to the surface of the skin. This breaks up clusters of pigment and therefore diminishes any existing unwanted hyperpigmentation.
BENEFITS OF GREEN LIGHT THERAPY
- Improves hyperpigmentation
- Stimulates nutrient uptake into the skin
- Repairs damaged skin
- Improves sagging skin around eyes
- Relieves mental stress
- Minimizes sun spots
- Improves cell energy and metabolism
Purple LED light is a combination of blue and red light. The main function of purple light is to increase cell regeneration. Infrared rays penetrate deep into the skin to promote healing and relieve deep muscular or joint pain. Combining the benefits of red light (640 nm) and blue light (470 nm) supports the treatment of acne with anti-bacterial effects, all while stimulating collagen production to treat lines and wrinkles.
BENEFITS OF PURPLE LIGHT THERAPY
- Improves skin color
- Reduces redness and signs of aging
- Improves the appearance of stretch marks
- Repairs sun damage
Orange Light: It is an ideal option to increase energy production in cells and accelerate metabolism. Orange light may also help restore glow to dull skin.
BENEFITS OF ORANGE LIGHT THERAPY
- Revitalizes the skin
- Adds luminosity and brightness
White light is the most powerful light used for beauty treatments, as it penetrates the deepest into your skin. White light is used for its variety of skin rejuvenating effects, including tightening and toning the skin, healing acne scars, erasing sun damage or dark spots, and reducing inflammation. The accelerated skin recovery benefits of white LED light can also be extremely beneficial for people with acne. Multiple sessions will yield the best results and can prevent the signs of aging for future glowing, youthful skin.
BENEFITS OF WHITE LIGHT THERAPY:
- Improves fine lines and wrinkles
- Accelerates cellular metabolism
- Heals acne scars
- Improves dark spots
- Reduces inflammation
- Lifts and tones skin
Microcurrent therapy is a popular anti-aging treatment that helps contour, firm, and tone mature skin. It utilizes a positively charged active electrode, or anode, and a negatively charged active electrode (cathode) to work in conjunction to stimulate a series of reactions in cells and tissues. It mimics the natural current of the body, this is absorbed by the skin, and causes muscle contractions.
BENEFITS OF MICROCURRENT THERAPY
- Reduces signs of aging and wrinkles
- Decreases inflammation
- 100% safe and painless
- Minimize signs of aging
- Results are cumulative with increasing treatments
- Promotes blood circulation
- Helps to prevent acne
- Balances cellular activity
- Improves metabolic process
- Stimulates ATP and collagen production